Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jake's 7th Birthday

Last week my little baby bro, Jake, turned seven, I hate to be one of those people, but gosh I can't help but say "he's growing up too fast!" lol I guess this is what parents must feel like!

jake putting candles on his cake

Jake's birthday cake
Sponge cake! I actually hate sponge and as a kid actively refused cake at parties once I found out it was sponge, though I have to say I do cave in if there is enough cream!

jake and his cartoon face
Love this one, he called it his "cartoon face" ahhh, love it!

1 comment:

  1. wow 7!! they are totally growing up too fast hey!!
    jake does the best poses hahaha thats awesome :)
    happy birthday jake!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)