Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun adventures await!

I've been going photo mad these last few weeks :) I had my little bro stay for a few days during the school holidays and Ben was back too though unfortunately leaving me tomorrow, for another six weeks :( The plus side to his absence is that I can get stuck in to photo editing and make this blog, photo filled! I used to get really sad when Ben left for work and no doubt a few tears will be shed tomorrow morning but once you have some grasp/appreciation of the cyclic nature of life it seems to leave you with a sense of peace, or at least the idea that things will all be okay :)

A stay up the coast is never complete without some shell collecting, I also introduced Jake to the wonders of sea glass :)

3 comments:

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)