Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coco

The other week was Mum's birthday and I get to tag along for a super fun event - dog shopping! We went to the RSPCA and I think we were all under the impression there would be lots of dog to choose from. Unfortunately there wasn't and we had to leave empty handed. By the way, I should probably point out this wasn't an impulse birthday buy which I know are often frowned upon. My Family lost Nipper, our Jack Russel over a year ago now and then a month later we found out about Grandma's diagnosis - a lot of grieving and emptiness and a now a home ready for a new little dog.

After leaving empty handed from the RSPCA we did some googling and saw a cute little dog listed over at the pound. Mum was hoping for a dog a bit younger than five but once her and my little brother Jake saw Coco there was no going back! She's a chihuahua cross fox terrier and is a real sweetie pie :)

Taking Coco home :)

Look at those sweet eyes, how could she not come home with us! 

 

12 comments:

  1. So adorable! My kitties would eat hi up in one bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. I'm more of a cat person myself, but I couldn't resist those eyes either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started off as a dog person, became a cat person but still love my dogs, he he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! She is a sweetie pie indeed. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a little bit scared of me at the moment but I will win her over :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a sweetie!! :) pets are good for the soul.
    You can be both a cat and dog person I feel, I love them both equally :)
    Welcome to the family little Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah *high five* heather!! They're both awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coco is a winner <3 love her big ears :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is definitely a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big welcome to the sweet Coco! Hope we get to see this cutie quite often :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so precious! bet she's happy to be in a new home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a sook for Mum and Jake which is super sweet, she's also claimed her chairs at home too! I sat in her chair and she gave Mum the "what is she doing in my chair look" lol

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)