Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Catch Up

Is it too late to post some Christmas photos? Probably but you know I'm going to anyway :) Christmas is always a super low key time for me but I had a really nice festive period anyway :) These photos are from Jake's Christmas church service (he played Joseph) and then a few on Christmas Day with nerf guns featuring heavily. Also you might spy peaches in the mix wearing a costume I made gremlin where last year :p










Hope everything has been swell for everyone else!
We're all officially 2016 kids now!!

6 comments:

  1. Is that peaches on a pile of gift wrapping paper? I had guest dogs all over boxes and gift wrapping paper and tissue paper - they thought it was either their bed or toys to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! 100% correct on that one :) I wonder why they love it so much?

      Delete
  2. Never too late to share Christmas pictures! That's my motto, hahahahaha I remember as a kiddo we also had Christmas church service and I usually was the angel (cool) or a peasant (I had my own costume with all the details, and was much easier as there were no lines to recite). Great that Gremlin is sharing his costume with Peaches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds incredible sweet any photos of this to share? Or just memories tucked away in the brain :) :)

      I think Gremlin was very happy to share/giveaway/destroy that costume :P

      Delete
  3. You had shrooms on your tree too? All the coolest peeps have 'shrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!!! :) :) That's actually my families tree but those mushrooms I made one year for everyone!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)