Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Beach + Seaglass Roundup /7 + COMP WINNER!!

Always fun to share some beach treasures with you guys!

At the end of this post I'm announcing the Zine Winner too - weeee!

I've been really interested in finding little white treasures which look really pretty altogether in a glass bowl :)

Seaglass!

Always got my eyes peeled for heart shaped rocks!

Another heart rock too!

and on that heart note, the winner of the love zine goes to
*drum roll*


EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!!!
he he he

Three brave souls entered, so of course I have to give all of you a zine! You guys rock!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you again, Fee! Your're amazing :)
    Another great roundup, I love the heart-shaped rock too. This post makes me miss the beach, it's been so long since I've been to one!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a bit slack with my beach trips too! I need to make them a regular weekly thing again! Oh and I mailed off your zine today too!! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Heart shaped rocks! Awesome <3
    Thanks so much for the zine I can't wait to marvel at the cuteness xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping there is no post office mishaps!!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)