Wednesday, November 21, 2018

bought/gift/made /17

Round up no. 17 in my bought/gift/made series


In the gifted category, the sweetest whale pin from Ben.  

Fun Fact: whales are in my 'top five favourite animals' category. This pin makes me super happy and the little rainbow on him, just kills me!! EEp! I won't link to the shop, because I don't like tracking down expenses of gifts from others but hopefully you can follow the link on the backing card if you're curious!


 In the made category, lots of tassels for my wooden stands

The tassels were loads of fun to make with the highlight being getting to coordinate all the different colours together!


Lastly a present for myself!

I had previously talked about tracking down a local vegan/organic company and I'm happy to report great success with some lovely white sage incense! You can find the Noosa based company (Green Ritual) over on etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)