Saturday, December 21, 2019

Monthly Poetry Challenge 2020



So *drum roll* my new monthly project for 2020 is to complete one poem per month.  I stepped away from a lot of things when dad died, almost all of my creativity pursuits except for writing, I wrote a lot and found a bucketload of joy in it.  Writing doesn't demand an investment of money to get started, you can do it anywhere and you just need to tap/pencil/pen/think away.  There's a bigger dream that's been brewing of having a published poetry book and I think I'm going to explore that idea more.  It's just a little seedling of a thought right now but I'm a big believer in putting things out to the Universe, doing the work (as Steven Pressfield would say) and seeing where that journey will lead you.

As always, you're all welcome to join in on the monthly poetry challenge.  

Very very loose guidelines - totally okay if you fall off the bandwagon, just take that leap of faith and give it a go, that's all that is required :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)