Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Found Money 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2022 - WOOOHOOO!

Since 2016 I've been doing a found money jar. The idea was originally taken from Emma over at Letterloves who has a strong passion for finding amazing things. You can see the other years here.

found money jar

I think it's official.  Covid has spelled the end of the Found Money Jar! This year was by far the worst year with a total of 15 cents!  I'll admit I felt weird about picking up those two coins - made sure to crazy sanitise my hands afterward.  Shops have encouraged cashless payment methods and I know, my own purse has become a lot lighter.  End of an era - feels weird but life is an ever-moving/evolving beast and the keeper of all things interesting!
 

2020 - $3.80

2019 - $4.10 

2018 - $15.38

2017 - $7.45 

2016 - $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)