Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I got on my last op shop trip!

I have to remember to go to the op shops more, because 80% I pick up something rad!
My last trip cost me $11.50 and I got...
I was almost not going to get this, but at $5.50 I thought it was worth the chance. It's a spoon collectors cabinet, but I was needing a cabinet to put my feather collection in, lucky the chance paid off and they have a nice new home!

Was definitely in need of some coasters, well not really but they're super cute!

and lastly a new horse picture! I've got a little collection at the moment, 2 embroiderings (damn where is spell check when you need it!) and two paint by number horses... I love them!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh feee! all such good findings! i totally love the feather collection! i've also been buying horse things of late - more clothes but still: a shirt with horse heads all over, equestrian horses bow tie and a knitted jumper with horses hanging out behind a fence! weird cause i never used to like horse stuff. i think i'm channeling you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I'm so glad you are getting into the horse vibe!
    I never was really really into horses as a little kid I think I'm catching up for it now :) The knitted jumper sounds rad! actually all your stuff does, yay!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)