Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hummingbird Cake

I'd never heard of a Hummingbird cake before I made one the other week. It's really moist and has pineapple and bananas in it, interesting! Even though I'd automatically go chocolate when baking a cake, the hummingbird turned out rather tasty :)

The pineapple flowers on top were really fun to make too, you just cut some pineapple slices, put them in a muffin tin and bake for ten or so minutes. In the oven they loose their moisture, crisp up and look surprisingly like flowers! Use that handy Google for more instructions :)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. wow the pineapple flowers look awesome! I thought they were actually flowers til I read the bottom bit - never knew you could do that that's awesome :)

    Good work Fee
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat hey and super easy!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)