Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 9 - lowhead Cressy and our flight

This is just a quick last post to say goodbye Tas! Our week was lots of fun and I would recommend Tasmania to anyone :) We woke up on day nine, headed to lowhead's pretty red and white lighthouse, ventured to Cressy home of the big fish, Evandale, Nile and then said goodbye to our faithful campervan and flew home! The one thing I'll remember most fondly about Tas is around 3pm everyday starting to see all those cute chimneys puff away their smoke, it summed up Tassie to me, sweet, homely, pretty and warm. I'd love to go back again in spring to see how the nature changes and to get to see all those pretty tulips! Until next time Tasmania!









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)