Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day Six - Mt field

We left our horrible camp site and arrived at the beautiful Mt Field national park I soon realised this is where we should of stayed with its very own night time glow worms walk, kicking myself for that blunder but hey Mt field soon let me forget my regrets, with cute wallaby, amazing waterfalls and just all round prettiness!











I should mention for those playing at home that the lake shots are actually Lake st Clair which we drove by on the way to mt field :) After Mt field we headed up the mountain in what was maybe our favourite place of our trip...lake Dobson!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the wallaby one where it's looking at you eeeek so cute!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a friendly wallaby must have been use to people feeding him!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)