Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

It's been a big year, here is a snapshot of my 2012

Ben and I started our year in North QLD and we continued the cool places theme throughout the year :)

Agnes Waters in Jan
Spectacular Tasmania
Good old Goldie!
I had lots of silly fun with Ben

Got to see Mami and Emaya, two nice surprise visits
Said goodbye to a very special lady and to Nipper and Mishka




Photographed fun things



Maryborough's Mary Poppins festival


Mooloolaba boat parade



Made front page and started my cat book project, oh and finally got dreadlocks!
Hot topic printed my tee design
Swam with seals and completed my 2012 resolution of seeing a platypus in the wild! Eep, made my day, week, year! Oh yeah and I got to pat a Tassie devil :p





I also saved my unit from being flooded, became a godparent to the cutest little girl, had much fun hanging out with my family and friends, got addicted to watching the bachelorette and overall enjoyed life! The last few months have definitely been exceptionally hard but I'm positive for 2013 and hopefully it remembers to bring a cute little kitten with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)