Monday, January 12, 2015

Hood Cat Gremlin

These photos are a result of Ben walking into my room and saying "we should make gremlin wear my hoodie".   

I'm not sure how we got Gremlin up around Ben's neck but Ben assured me he is quite accustomed to such a position :) Gremlin was also being especially loving that day, complying with our crazy suggestion with little fuss. So a big thank-you to Gremlin, you made my day and had me laughing for a good ten minutes!






And some good old fashion bonding to finish it off. 

In the last few months Gremlin has become way more vocal and chatty, he does this thing where he meows outside your room until you acknowledge him to which he'll then come into your room meowing some more until you lie down with him and pat him.  It always happen when I'm feeling the busiest but it has also become a perfect, welcomed distraction :)

Actually one of my favourite things is when he'll stretch out is his little paw to touch your hand or face offering the ultimate sign of love! It may mean something else in the cat World like "now I own you" but I'm sticking with my own interpretation!

Does your pet do something sweet that makes you smile?

16 comments:

  1. awwww. too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are always so playful and fun! i love these and gremlin is such a good sport! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these sweet moments with pets :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell myself that whenever he wants to come hang that I need to hang with him despite being busy and it always leads to some of my favourite times in the day :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha thats awesome :) so flippin cute the little paw up during cuddles. Cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's sooo cute, it drives me crazy :) I just want to pounce attack him with a bear hug but I've learned to hold back the affection!! lol

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Personally I wouldn't of been game - a cat in a confided space near your head, but I think if you can get them in loving moods it's game on if you dare :P he he

      Delete
  6. Gremlin is such a badass! :) hahahhaa, I love these little moments they let us play on our own way and don't get bothered by it :) Fun to read about him being more vocal, Juno has also her vocal days when she comes screaming to the kitchen - usually happens while we are cooking, they know the perfect timing ;P - so we play with her (usually wants us to chase her) or pat her. Cats are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, it's totally awesome when they let us be silly :) :) Cats are awesome!!

      Delete
  7. He is so sweet, I want him!! My cats do many cute stuff but couldn't think of one on the top of my head, duh me hehe.

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all pets definitely do sweet things :) We're lucky to have them in our lives!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)