Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

There can never be enough love in the World - Happy Valentines Day!

(I did accidentally published this a day early, yesterday - oops but then any day can be Valentines day right?)


The writing on the photo was hand drawn on an app called Paper by fifty three (which I use on my iPad). I discovered it via Kasia who blogs over at Dipped in Rococo and I totally second the recommendation that it's a super easy drawing tool which you can use just with your fingers :)

10 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet! I love it. I've never heard of this app, but it sounds so fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The app is so good, especially for doing quick hand lettering :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, he's sooo adorable. <3 Happy V Day Fee! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic day tomorrow too!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little snuggle baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has his ridiculously cute moments :)

      Delete
  5. Cutie pie~ hope you had a good v day!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)