Friday, December 23, 2016

Snail Mail /9

This parcel was a super lovely surprise and completely shocked me with its crazy contents - big super thanks to Thimble Cat aka Emily :)

You had me at yellow (tissue paper!)


Oh my goodness, pulling everything out was one part exciting, one part overwhelming - is this all for me??? eep!


And the confetti everywhere, just killed me :) (in a good way of course!)

LOOK!!! He he he


I have to say the most special thing was this Big Things planter. I'm pretty obsessed with big things - I have my own blog and facebook page where I document them, so seeing this planter made me so so happy! I only found out that Emily is making other amazing ceramics, with her company Pot Luck Ceramics - eep, isn't that the cutest name - go check them out on insta!


She even stamped my name on the bottom - dies!


On one side is the big pineapple and on the other is the big banana! Such a treasured gift for me!





The mail didn't stop there - check out all these amazing vintage paper goodies


Can you see the photo of those two little girls - I've always wanted a vintage photo but I've never ever seen them whilst thrifting, so I feel very lucky to own one now - their facial expressions are perfect!


Everything was so beautiful - some awesome lettering too!


And holy moly a big pineapple postcard! That's going straight to the pool room (aussie film gag!)


The cutest vintage Christmas deer, pom poms and super cute erasers!



Some perfect Australiana too - gasp!!


And oh my goodness a totoro photo frame - how incredible is that?!!


And ending with this extra wonderful strawberry pom pom Emily made. I've always been fascinated at those fruit Pom Pom tutorials on Pinterest and now I have my very own :) :)

Yup, told you it was a beyond amazing parcel!
Thank-you so much Emily


Emily blogs at thimble cat but you guys should definitely follow her pot luck ceramics on instagram

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this parcel is absolutely amazing!!! How thoughtful everything is, love all the paper goodies, the totoro photo frame and the strawberry pompom but of course what steals the show is that super cute ceramic pot with even your name on it. Yay for awesome parcels and (more) awesome people you can meet thanks to this virtual world :) - well, maybe you know each other from real life too, don't know! :) -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, Emily even lives in Australia but we have never met either! I am a pretty terrible person when it comes to all things social! I'm still so shocked by the awesome and thoughtful things people have gifted me!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)