Friday, January 6, 2017

Xmas gifts

Christmas present time! I got some amazing gifts this year :) :)

The cutest reindeer tote and an amazing giant pretzel from my cousin and family which got put to good use over Christmas - photos to come!

They also gifted me with lots of other amazing goodies above and below, how good is the beetle juice lunchbox!

And lots of kawaii awesomeness!!!

Talking of cute, Ben got me some glitter nail polish which is still hanging on tight, to my nails :) There was also a lovely poem inside that card which will take part in a secret project I'm working on - I promise to share when it's done!

My brothers gf, Carmen got me this beautiful candle and my mum gifted me with this amazing bakery man and yup whose eyes move with him!!

Mum also got me a lovely book and some cute cat pouches and incense :)

My dad and brothers got me money, gift cards and a guns and roses concert ticket for feb this year :)

And Ben's mum got me a bonsai pot and seahorse necklace - super cute :)

Definitely totally spoilt!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are lovely! Hope you had fun during the holidays:) And a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in wonderment at the awesome gifts you receive. They are always the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)