Tuesday, March 14, 2017

bought/gift/made /07

First up in the made, category (slightly cheating) I finally got around to covering my instax with stickers, woohoo! I'll see how they go wear wise, might need to adhere them on with some stronger glue?!


The great hydrator - evo

In the bought category, evo, it's so so amazing for keeping my bleached hair looking non-dead. My friend Emaya discovered it and I just recently emailed the company to see if it was vegan or not (trying my best to make only vegan purchases) and I got this funny response back...


hey hey fiona – the great hydrator is vegan as they come, kinda like kale. thanks ~ gavin


And lastly a little zelf Ben gifted me, this guy was bought a year or so ago but Ben left it in his friend's car. The other day when we all went out together, Ben mentioned there was a surprise in the car waiting for me *gasp* :)I love the little leaflet with all the names too, this one is gar-girl! awww, gotta love a cute gargoyle!

6 comments:

  1. hahah I love the response on the vegan enquiry, and the little zelf! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty funny hey :P Made me smile!

      Delete
  2. great that you are trying to use vegan products! love the answer back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been a progress this vegan thing!

      Delete
  3. i remember that one time i wanted an instax because i thought it'd be fun to have a polaroid. but then, i end up not pushing my wants because a lot of people were using instax just to look cool and i didn't want to be like one of them cool kids wanna-bes. it makes me cringe when i see people these days hold instax just because they think it makes them look chic and cool :P

    i end up buying a secondhand film camera instead of instax though.

    that evo packaging is so simple and clean and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I hear ya! It is such a cute looking camera, I will put my hand up for being pushed in it's direction because of it's cuteness BUT it does take awesome polaroids! I have a normal sized polaroid too and I think the film just doesn't compare to the instax film (personal opinion!). You cannot go wrong with a secondhand film camera (okay maybe if it no longer works :P) but film is awesome!!!

      And evo is one of those products that looks good but functions even better! Which to me is always win/win!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)