Sunday, July 26, 2020

Thrifty Sunday /26

Thrift stores were closed due to covid and before that life swung me upside down with hospital visits and the like, meaning op shop visits were few and far between. As the shops have now reopened here in QLD, I've begun my thrifting again which has been a delight (although a couple of health dramas recently threw a few more spanners into my weekly op-shop schedule).  Fingers crossed the next few months see my op shop adventuring back on track again :)


I have a folder on my desktop where I throw in all my thrifted finds. That folder has been slowly filling - I always love seeing what other people score, so today is sharing day!

thrift store frankie magazines
Frankie Mags! I've started a list in my phone of all the editions I have and any holes in my collection.  It's very helpful in not buying duplicates!

thrifted pink ipad cover
A pink ipad cover - score!


thrifted kikki k container
A cute container for my ear buds.

thrifted pink sunnies
Pink sunnies that I've managed to scratch already.  
I'm terrible at putting them back into a holder.


white shirt book libby VanderPloeg
Do you know the artist Libby VanderPloeg? She illustrated this book and it's magical!


pink kikki k notebook
A cute notebook to write my poetry in :)


thrifted moon crescent brooch
A crescent moon brooch


gold spotted trinket holder
A couple of cute trinket trays.  

My hair ties live in the gold spotted dish above and my earrings in the heart-shaped dish below :)


kikki k heart trinket dish

black and white snowflake pyrex dishLastly, a snowflake pyrex dish :) 

I was half collecting pyrex but my minimalist journey won out and now I only have a small collection of bowls that actually get used :)

Are Thrift Stores open where you're living?
Have you had withdrawals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)