Tuesday, November 17, 2020

bought/gift/made 22

ceramic angel

clay angel shrine

kester black rouge


kester black coolaid

ceramic chicken hanging planter
Bought: Kester Black in Coolaid (blue) and Rouge (red). Kester Black is an Australian company that produce a 10-free nail polish (+ are vegan and carbon-neutral!) 

Gift: Ben's Mum wanted a planter for her birthday. Ben's cousin suggested a chicken planter. I had my doubts about my sculpting skills (eek!) but I think it turned out okay :) 

Made: I have a little space on my desk, an altar of sorts for my Dad. I plan to add a few more things to it but this little angel ceramic is a nice place to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)