Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Spirit You - Turtle Shields

I thought I'd show you my Turtle Shield paintings which I've been working over on Spirit You (my other home)    

I paint each shield by first selecting one card from my handmade deck, I then intuitively pick colours based on the card's message.  It's such a fun way to work :) 

Below are my first three turtle shields and if you want to see more - head on over HERE 

turtle shield painting

abstract turtle painting

contemporary australian artist

bright turtle painting for nursery

colourful turtle painting

why to buy australian paintings

colourful turtle shield art

bright turtle art

bright turtle art

spirit you art

ocean artwork for kids rooms

colourful artwork for lounge room

colourful turtle art

turtle shield painting

Link to my Turtle Shield Paintings HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)