Monday, January 2, 2023

end of an era

If you want to know what I've been up to come over to my new home SPIRIT YOU!

My last blog post on here was a year ago which means the chances of me updating this blog again are super slim.  That feels sad but also a sign of an ever-evolving life!

I started this blog in 2010 and almost 1400 posts later (filled with delightful comments!) I find myself at the very end.

If I could sum up this blog it was a snapshot of my everyday life, alongside my creativity through a photographic journey.  Somewhere along the way, I became a wedding photographer which ironically mellowed down my passion for photography - go figure!

Blogging made me a better writer, a better photographer, and a better storyteller. I remembered when you could get away with a single bad photo and some text and now it's all about sleek graphic design headers :P

I love where blogging came from and where it's going - I now share a single bad photo and personal text (via my weekly NEWSLETTER!) and then a more sleek blogging style HERE

SPIRIT YOU is an evolution of burntfeather, it's me but I'm back doing what I really love (visual art!) from a simple, experimental place, packed with gratitude (and some poetry thrown in too).  My Dad dying in 2019 made me want to hone in on the absolute essentials - life is so short!  

A lot of people only know me as burntfeather and that's where we end - it's been a joyous ride!  I want to say a huge big THANK YOU for following along with me.  I wouldn't have done this blog without you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)