Wednesday, November 7, 2018

New House - My Room

creative bedroom styling
I already gave some clues to my new room in this last post but today I'm showing you my full room tour.  It's the first room I've lived in as an adult where I haven't had to store most of my belongings in and one which hasn't had carpet - double yay! I've enjoyed styling it so much! During some heavy rain I did notice the windows start to leak so I had to do a switch-a-roo with my book shelf (made of books) and my filing cabinet but that's only a little hiccup! 

cute pink backpack

Come on inside!


using a pegboard in an office

My favourite things about rooms are all the little details! I'm sure you'll spy lots of things I've shared over the years, on my blog - it was nice to be able to put my favourite things into one space!


australian made wood pink stool

I also dig that the room has lots of little pops of colour!


hanging postcards decor

and gifts from friends!


styling a home office

desk space inspiration

pinky toast embroidery hoop

This pinky toast art was one of the first presents Ben ever bought for me :)


how to display clothes in bedroom

home office styling

frankie magazine and tim walker book

shelf display

simple clothes rack

plant stand

filing cabinet

using books for a shelf

adding colour to your office

ideas for displaying art

colorful office inspiration

cute bedroom styling

cute storage

shelf display

displaying accessories in room

indoor cactus for room
My Easter Cactus before it developed all its blooms - which you can see in this post

painted pink lowboy

pegboard ideas

canterbury blue pixie pink

australian home tour

indoor cactus idea

stacked books for a shelf

cameras on display

godzilla toy

pinky toast art
It's utterly amazing having a room void of ugly storage boxes and a space that's happy and really easy to keep clean and tidy!

4 comments:

  1. Hehe that mug in the last photo is SO CUTE.

    I am so struggling with having my room also be my studio right now - makes for a very crowded space! But, that's the nature of young living for me right now haha. Plus my room mate doesn't seem to mind if my art supplies migrate into the living room now and then.... but I do try to keep it contained to my room as much as possible!

    Yours is so colourful and bright! I love your little benches everywhere/stools :) Is your peg board just sitting on your desk? not a bad idea for little shelving, hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand cramming things into one space - on the flip side it does make you be considerate with item acquisition (something you're well versed in!) That pegboard is totally just resting against the wall. I bought these silver hooks with one long edge and then cut some little planks of wood to make shelves!

      Delete
  2. I love the new room! Looks like a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)