Thursday, April 30, 2020

Monthly Poetry Challenge - April




spin new tales from old myths from
the golden Zeus to winged cherubs
with fire bows and Athur's sword
enamoured seas, Poseidon's hold
prayer for unrelenting dreams
ruined lands, light and truth
Atlantis treasures; tiny pearls
sprawling gardens drunk at sea
crowned virgins, grapes, and ecstasy.


If you, follow me over on my other persona (spirit you) and are signed up to my newsletter you would have already seen this poem but I decided to make it my monthly poem as well.  I think I'm becoming a little braver sharing my poetry.  In another 6 months I'll sure I'll laugh that the fear ever existing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)