Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Found Money 2020

Since 2016 I've been doing a found money jar.  The idea was originally taken from Emma over at Letterloves who has a strong passion for finding amazing things.  I must say 2020 was the smallest tally yet, coming in at $3.80.  I'm was going to strictly blame covid for the lack of loose change around but Ben reminded me of how we're quickly becoming a cashless society, paying everything with card.  I'm not sure what it means for the future of the project but until the coins completely dry up, I'm going to keep picking them up and washing my hands extensively afterwards.

found money tally


You can see the other years here.  

2019 - $4.10 

2018 - $15.38

2017 - $7.45 

2016 - $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)