Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Bought/gift/made 24

 The Bought/Gift/Made series continues!

colour chart
I've been holding onto my Grandma's watercolours ever since she passed away in 2002.  Recently I've been painting so much that I finally got around to creating a colour reference chart which has been very very helpful! A really sweet thing is that she wrote P. Harding on all her tubes of paint! 

Kuretake ZIG Gansai Tambi Watercolor set
Who says, instagram marketing doesn't work? :P I saw this set on a stranger's insta and an hour later it was being added to my cart :P It's the Kuretake ZIG Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints in the 36 color set.  A big pro to this palette is that if I'm doing a small painting with lots of colours, I don't individually have to squeeze out amounts and be wasteful!

vegan present
Finally, I recently stopped working with my support work clients.  I've been working with them for 7 years so it's been a big change in my life.  They gave me this cute going away gift, with my fav vegan chocolate, soap, and a candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)