Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Thrifty Sunday 27

I've recently started to get back into thrifting.  I'm posting my haul (or at least what I've remembered to take photos of!) 
Clothing seems to be the theme!

disney socks and tap shoes
After "lending" my tap shoes to someone else, I finally picked up another pair!!

turban shower cap
Definitely in love with the turban style shower cap.  I did buy the shhhowercap brand  but it ended up getting mouldy and the inner lining peeling - gross! Luckily I spotted the louvelle brand in my thrifting travels - excited to see if this one last a little longer!

gorman puffer vest
A puffy gorman vest! It's so outrageous and warm!


pearl bracelets
The cutest bracelets, so in love with these!

thrifted top
A leafy top!

pink vans
Pink vans which have become my new morning walking shoes.

turkish towel
A Mayde turkish towel.  So keen to try this out and see if I can be convinced to join the thin towel lovers

straw hat
New dorky straw hat!

leopard print belt
Leopard belt

suede shoes
New wedding shoes.  My feet have actually gone up a size in the last year or two (crazy!) so now I always look in the men's section :)

disney pinafore
This is an oldie (but I don't think I've posted this before) a disney pinafore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)