Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Noosa Botanics 2

A few weeks back I went to Noosa Botanical Gardens to take pictures of my new painting series (you can spy a sneaky shot in this mix below).  The paintings were so heavy to carry that I ended up only taking a few shots before spending the rest of my time taking photos of all the beautiful plants!! :) :)

pink azalea

zoysia noosa botanics

water bowl with flowers

noosa botanic plants

noosa botanical gardens walk

zoysia grass

fallen leaves on path

monstera

palm and plants

border plants

palms in sky

small yellow flowers

cactus at noosa botanics

noosa botanical gardens

fallen purple blooms

camonstera artwork
The one shot I did get :P You can check out all my paintings on my other site - over here!

pink flowers

noosa botanics amphitheatre

hedges

small yellow flowers

black and white palm photo

noosa botanics plants

garden close up

golden leaves on path

leaf on ground

flowering colours noosa botanics

bench with hedge behind
A great way to spend a couple of hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)