Monday, December 20, 2010

Circus in the dark

The other day on the way to pick up some pizzas, eek, yes can't resist those cheap fatty delicious puff pastry pizzas, yummo! Anyway, getting side tracked.  We walked past this circus tent and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures :)  Pity we had actually missed the circus but I think animals were involved, judging by those cages, so actually, I'm really quite happy to have missed it :)



Ben suggested we sneak in and sleep in the tent,
but there was a bunch of mysterious figures floating around to scare me off doing that :P

1 comment:

  1. ooh look how weird it looks sitting there!
    yeah probably an animal one - boooo to them!
    mysterious figures? like workers or a bearded lady or something? :)

    4 sleeps fee :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)