Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday five Local Etsy Artists!

I thought I'd pick some local esty artists this week!

First up is WendyJune a Melbourne artists that paints cute monsters!
Love the colours she uses!

Second for today is the ever so lovely Catbrabbitplush a hobart artist currently working in Melbourne, how plush are nothing short of amazing! Been a lover of catrabbit for a while now and for good reason!



Third on the list is my lovely boyfriend ben who goes by the art name Humble Dumpling, not sure I've ever shown any of his work but it's rad! Woot go Ben!
Fourth is Noferin out of Melbourne, also been a huge fan of theirs for a while, they create such pretty landscapes and characters, everything is done perfectly!

And lucky last for today is dizzylittledotty aka Lauren Carney a Brisbane artist who I think is especially awesome!


All fine artists and all definitely worth a look in my humble opinion!

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for the link love fox friend!
    You are too kind! Loving your blog too! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s your zombie leg love print = hilarious and totally adorable! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw hey Lauren!
    thanks for the kind words!
    Your art really is the bomb *is in love*

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)