Wednesday, December 29, 2010

shots from christmas

christmas tree on christmas morning
Christmas morning I woke up on the family's couch at 6am, Santa had been, though I had dinstinct dreams of helping him put the presents under the tree this year, strange!

nativity scene

jake opening his presents
Its nice spending christmas around kids they haven't lost the magic!

I then headed back to the coast for work, got sunburnt and a bit of heat stroke, went home, had a cold shower and then napped for two hours and when I woke up it was time to head to ben's where Shaz had cooked a turkey and ben had carved the ham and we made some delicious eggnog and unwrapped gifts!

santa candle burning

santas

So all in all a very merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)