Friday, December 31, 2010

My Haul

Christmas was kind to me this year!

The best present would have to go to Ben who wrote me a song!! Arghh it was so awesome, he's going to put it onto a cd for me soon, so hopefully I'll be able to share, I could be biased but I reckon it's A-grade, radio quality and it made me insanely giggle!

I also got a nice box of goodies from ben!




the coolest bird bunny ornament from a cool etsy shop that goes by the name melabo

Heather and Dan got Ben and I this awesome tin, I kind of knew there would be chocolate's inside because Heather informed me that I should put it in the fridge. Anyway we have this thing were we don't open each others present's till christmas, but! The day before Christmas I was craving some chocolate soooo bad and yup did the unthinkable!

Look at all these other presents they got me from the Europe trip, I could have died, sooo amazing!

The fake gingerbread ornament up close and personal! The funny story behind this is that when I dropped their gift off on Christmas eve, they had their own one hanging up and I was in love with it so much. So when I opened my gift on Christmas day and saw they got me one too, best moment :)

also a huge stash from grandma, spoilt!

and from my folks...

I think my favourite was the vintage swan measuring cups, soo amazing, actually I'm in love with the cute placemat as well!

look at that print!

I also got the sweetest handmade card from one of the teachers I worked with in Japan. I recently got back in contact with her, very sweet for her to go to all the trouble :) Lovely lady!

I also had to keep the envelope for the stamps, oh Japan how I love thee!

2 comments:

  1. awesome goodies fee!
    yeah when you saw the gingerbread ornament i was like dammit why didnt i put that away!!!! hahahaha
    but it was good to see your reaction cause i knew youd like it :)
    anyway merry merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I thought it was really funny :)
    just made the present all the more awesome!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    thanks for a kick arse party, managed to stay awake for the drive home and now off to work *shakes fist at world*

    :P

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)