Thursday, February 17, 2011

Google hilarity

Does anyone else ever raise there eyebrow when they go to type in a question to google and get a list of suggested searches. I straight away had to search mochi coins, thinking they were a weird mix between the japanese sweet and chocolate playing money :P but alas I was sadly dissapointed.


I've been a bit absent on the creativity front, but I've actually been putting many many hours into a project that hopefully will be ready to show you guys in the next couple of weeks.    It wont seem that impressive but a lot of time and love has gone into it, so I'll be excited to share! It has to do with Carabiner Love, but has sort of become an entirely new project all on it's own...can't wait to share!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha it is a bit of a worry hey, some of the things that come up are insane

    solar flare is cool too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)