Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ravioli and cupcakes

Had fun baking today, first up the ever delicious ravioli made using the classic, Women's Weekly's Ravioli Recipe 
homebrand represent!


It's a hard slog but promises a tasty reward

Ham, spinach, chicken, beef, parsley and garlic!

I finish my ravioli off, the German Maultaschen way, in a chicken stock broth, mmmm yummo!

Then for dessert some cupcakes that I severly undercooked, but we're delicious in a raw cake mix kind of way :P


Definitely not as sexy at the originals, but hey I tried!
Awww poor non-rising cupcake!
he he

3 comments:

  1. aaarrrgh ravioli!!!! I will love you forever for introducing me to their deliciousness!! mmmmm might have to whip that recipe out sometime myself :)
    and cupcakes! hey raw cake mix is pretty darn yummy hehe and they still look cute! :) can't go wrong with yummy and cute *thumbs up*

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. also - are those SWAN MEASURING CUPS???
    Super awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he! I don't do ravioli much anymore, the sheer effort always put me off, but I was quite happy to chow down on them for dinner last night!

    They are swan measuring cups, my mum got them for me!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)