Thursday, October 27, 2011

Burntfeather in Domestic Etch


Just popping in to let you guys know about a rad publication called Domestic Etch, a cool ad-free mag that has given me load of inspiration for tomorrow' Friday Five

here's me with my summer themed piece...it was the mag's summer-fall edition!

Elizabeth Goodspeed the lady behind the rad publication is right next to me with her stripey goodness :)

Anyway super thrilled to be apart of this mag and alongside so many other rad artists.

If you want to pick up a copy go here

4 comments:

  1. awesome work matey, congrats!!
    Looks like a cool mag, may have to check it out :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! It looks like a great magazine and I look forward to your next Friday Five:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, thanks for your always kind words!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)