Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 7 - Bruny Island

We woke up early to see some rare white wallabies, but google lied, we then drove to the Bruny Island lighthouse... the closest I've ever been to Antarctica (it's a dream) and one of the more freezing places I've experienced..chilly!!! We did see bunnies and rainbows and chatted to the lighthouse keeper who told me I should join the Australian photographic society, it was cute :) They also opened up the lighthouse museum just for us. We had to say goodbye to Bruny though as Hobart was beckoning our names















Couldn't help ourselves taking a picture of us travelling across water..tee hee :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)