Monday, January 28, 2013

Australia Day at Loft

The lovely Kerrie, got me out of the house for Australia Day, she was set to make a stop motion of a live painting gig happening at a cool trendy bar called loft! Count me in :) It was super fun and a good way to spend a rainey Australia Day. The art was incredible and such lovely peeps. My only criticism being the stairs to get up to there but that's a very small complaint!


















Can't wait to see Kerrie's stop motion, I unfortunately didn't get much of Benjamin's Emu but it was super fantastic, lots of texture and detail went into it and rad colours. I was luckily positioned right in front of Cezary's kangaroo, so my pictures are definitely Kangaroo biased due to my current lack of movement (damn ankle) :p I think I found a new favourite artist in Cezary Slulgis, his line making and texture is rad, something im definitely drawn to in art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)