Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Weddings

It's so nice to be able to look back on 2015 and say, yeah I got to shoot weddings.  I think perhaps they're my drug, I get nervous & excited plus a surge of adrenalin beforehand and then afterwards I'm always on such a high, driving home, recounting all the little details.  I love all the little details. I feel like weddings seek out the pretty and then are naturally filled with happy people and lovely moments - below are a compilation of some of them :)










































































A special mention definitely has to go to the three female groomsmen I witnessed this year, a groom who rocked it Gangnam Style on the dance floor and an amazing belly dancing routine that had me wanting to change professions (if only for a split second!)


Tomorrow I'm going to recap my year that was - highlight reel style :)

You can also see my 2014 weddings over here
and super mega thanks to Nick Murray for many adventures!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful Fee, you really have a good eye I love your photos!! ❤️👍😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely amazing! You have such a good eye for that perfect moment, love the feeling they exhale! :) Wish you lots of pre-wedding rushes this year :) Aussie couples are in for a treat, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank-you! Damaris :) :) Always such a nice compliment coming from you and your wonderful eye! I'm excited for 2016 I feel like there are lots of fun photography moments ahead for all of us!

      Delete
  3. You've captured some really wonderful candid moments. Very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) Just like I said about to Damaris, really means a lot to hear that from you, I really admire your photography so much, always inspiring!

      Delete
  4. Wow. I love these photos so much. You have such an amazing gift for photography. These photos are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank-you so much Juli!!! *blushes* you're too sweet!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)