Sunday, March 31, 2019

Thrifty Sunday /25


thrift store art supplies

Thrifty Sunday time! The loot above was from a thrift store that had a fill-a-bag of stationary for $4.  I also snagged a bunch of inks (posted below) in the deal as well.  I felt like I had gotten huge value from those items alone that I kept the remainder (about 80%) of the bag empty. When I got to the counter the lady was super kind and ended up throwing in a book (I was going to buy) in as a bonus! It unfortunately turned out to be a sub-par read which I've now re-thrifted but at the time it was a delightful free bonus!


frankie spaces three

 Talking about books (and this time, a great one) Frankie Spaces!!! 
I now own two editions and I'm on the hunt to complete the collection :)


thrifted silver glitter jelly sandals
 Some new silver jellies which (being plastic and all) definitely don't fit my wish-list for the environment but my compromise is to only pick them up whilst thrifting.
kikki k grey pink polka dot mug
 I was going to make myself a coaster for my daily chai but then I saw this cute mug and saucer set which solved the dilemma nicely :)
thrifted drawing ink

 The ink loot!!


thrifted beci orpin home

 Another great book, long time fan of Beci Orpin's work, you can check out her insta here


gloomy bear arm pink keychain

 I think this was 20 cents and then they were having a 50% off sale.  It's kind of crazy to get something for 10 cents, especially a cute gloomy bear keychain!


gold opera house badge

 Opera house badge, so much love for this one!


yellow and pink paint

 Not strictly a thrift score but a market score. There's a guy at my local markets who sells used paints (70-90% full) and at great prices! win/win!


thrifted miss piggy cup

vintage miss piggy mug
And finally, a miss piggy mug!

2 comments:

  1. I want at least a copy of Spaces so badly but I keep forgetting to order them..I've also been missing out on a few Frankies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great publication isn't it, this sort of niche world that I relate to an awful lot :) :)

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)