Tuesday, July 14, 2020

bought/gift/made 21

BOUGHT
Dr Bronner's Castile Soap (rose)

It gets rave reviews and I'm also giving it a rave review.  It smells divine. It's vegan, with no synthetic ingredients, is nontoxic & biodegradable and still, lathers moisturises and cleanses. Tick Tick.  Our friend recently stocked us up with the dishwashing version and a peppermint version which I'm excited to try out.



MADE
After finishing our mosaic staircase project we were on a mosaic roll and decided to make our house a number plaque.  We're currently training creepers to cover our brick wall so I'm excited when the pop of colour peeks out through the green leaves!



GIFT
An oldie but a goodie.  When Dad was clearing out his Mum's shed (years back now!) I found this lidded basket and asked if I could keep it.  My grandma was a big fan of cane and bamboo - a family love that I've happily inherited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)