Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Nature 01/

Once a week, I aim for a bigger nature hike and then scattered little visits throughout the week. Sometimes I bring my camera along. Today's entry is a hodgepodge of different places we have explored. I'm really grateful to live where I do with so many cool spots close by :)

joop amongst nature

jungle waterfall

empty cicada shell on hand

moss on tree roots

dog best friends

fern bird nest

b&w waterfall

local swimming hole

joop the dog on log

rainbow in waterfall

b&w creeper

forest ben and joop

natural waterfall

autumn leaves on water

black and white forest

rock formations

b&w fern


forest walking ben

fern

tree roots

light in forest

b&w ferns

flood water

ferns

ben and lowy walking

black and white banksia

joop and shanti

australian native

thin leaved fern

walking trek

white gum

blue black se qld butterfly

dog adventure

aussie forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)