Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Creative Mock & Submit - Jan

 

phoenix flame design


For this year's monthly challenge, I'm setting the goal to create a design every month with the added caveat that I have to submit it to a company I love as well.  I walked away stronger, after doing my 2019 fear-based challenge.  In 2020 my challenge revolved around sharing my poetry publically (big fear!) and again facing my fear, head-on, was super rewarding.  For 2021, I'm embarking on something I've always wanted to do (design work) but have conveniently side-stepped putting myself out there.  My plan is to work on a new design every month, publish it on my blog and submit the design at the same time.  I'll give updates during the year if the designs end up being used (or not).  I have a huge fear that my work will be rejected.  The idea of doing this behind the scene sounds very comforting but the blog's accountability hopefully stops me from chickening out!

*deep breath*






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)