Sunday, September 23, 2018

Thrifty Sunday /23

gratitude journal kikki k


Thrift Store Finds! Woohooo!

These are actually from weeks/months ago because honestly for one reason or another I haven't been able to go thrifting in sooo long, making me one sad panda! Hopefully I can start to rectify that soon.


australian indie magazine for girls
More frankie magazines and I finally have a good use for the magazines after reading them - more to come on that!

vintage ringing telephone fridge magnet

Okay I did buy this guy forever ago! He's a fridge magnet and it rings!


handmade clay bowl
A cute handmade ceramic bowl that now houses my garlic

stickers
Some instax stickers

bright yellow bead bracelets

Yellow beaded bracelets that I wear a lot! I definitely appreciate a good pop of yellow colour


hand printed handkerchief

I can't believe I'm not a handkerchief girl already, they seem to be the perfect eco solution to buying tissues!


blue and white crockery

Another blue and white plate for our collection!


frankie magazine spaces book
Frankie magazine releases a book (I think once a year?!) called Spaces that features people's homes and it's amazing!

embroidered throw
Lucky last, a cute and colourful throw!

4 comments:

  1. Wowah that colourful throw is so beautiful! Good haul! Makes me want to go thrifting... today is 50% off day at my favourite spot, but I'm going out of town for a school thing today. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poop! Still so amazing they do 50% days! Our thrift stores do 50% off a certain colour coded tag on clothes every week but unless they are closing down not normally a whole store (which would be amazing!)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love these finds! I'd love to flip through these magazines.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)