Sunday, October 28, 2018

Thrifty Sunday /24

THRIFTY SUNDAY - woohooo!

80s notebook kawaii pink
You can never have too many notebooks

vintage red sunnies pin
or pins!

sunglass pin on denim jacket

fifi lapin book

I've been following Fifi Lapin for years - so happy to have one of her books :)


sticks on fire pot plant
My local op shops sells plants so I picked up a fire stick!

pastel lamp shade

Our new place is missing lamp shades so I'm on the hunt for some cute ones!


hand printed tribal cushion cover

An extra cute cushion cover


papua new guinea - hand printed cushion cover

planter pot terracotta
Terracotta pot planter

gold earring hoops
Some hoops, which I got for a few dollars and on closer inspection turned out to be 18ct! Score! Also my ears approve!

pink ceramic pot planter

Although just a cheapy from kmart for $1 I'll never say no to a pink pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)