Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Five - Patterns!

This week's inspiration is all about patterns!

First up is yumiyumi run by artist Aline.
Her shop is chook full of really lovely prints, well worth a closer look at :)
No. 2... Medusa Wolf the work of Allan Brown whose shop I found it particularly hard to pick a favourite from! I don't know how else to describe MedusaWolf but ...
Wonderful creatures, rad colours and outstanding pattern work :)


Third up is Spanish artist Kat Cameron whose work I have been following for a while now and for good reason. Normally I get scared of artists who work largely in the digital process but Kat is amazing!! Cute girls, animals, beautiful scapes and little stories woven through!
Fourth is tevagallery a newie to the etsy scene! In this shop you'll find animals painted in lovely watercolours and with intricate details! I don't really need to say anymore, just check out that amazing-oid cat below!



Lucky last is  Brittlestar run by Nicole Linde. I feel in love with the crazyness of her work straight away! Her profile said she is inspired by the deep sea and the cosmo, which I think is fab! I love art that's not afraid to use crazy colours and patterns and which you have to stare at for far too long to take it all in!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me here :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet you too! I think you art is terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great selection of artists. Thanks for the intro.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)