Thursday, September 8, 2011

Noosa

noosa national park
A while back we visited Noosa and did the nature walk. It was super pretty and I'm ashamed since living up here it's the first time I've ever done it!

Hey never late then never right :)

poached brekkie eggs and haloumi
We started the day at a yummo cafe 
Still can't get this haloumi poached egg combo out of my brain!
beach tree

Anyway 'll let the pictures do the talking :)
ben at the beach

fee shadow on beach rock

ocean tree and ben

ocean at noosa

beach tree

beach

wax flower

beach at noosa

ben climbing rocks

lowie and ben

dusk

Hells Gates

ocean below

hells gates noosa

view

view from the top

beach

view from the top

noosa national park

ben and lowie wwalking home


ben


ben and lowie sunset
Have I mentioned I love the area I live in!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous!
    I love poached eggs:) And I love making them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, they are yummo!
    I always struggle making them though sometimes ill cheat and wrap the egg in plastic wrap before boiling it :p

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)