Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cotton Tree


As I sort and edit through wayyy too many photos from our North Queensland trip I realised I never posted about my day out with Shane to Cotton tree beach



I thought it couldn't get better than a pink umbrella and a beer but I was wrong, cause the cutest couple decided to grace my presence in matching clothes.  I was sold on the matching outfits but when they whipped out their matching binoculars I pretty much lost it.


You can't really see here...so here's an EXTREME close up!

eep! binocular-ing in unison! If that's not love what is?



On a sadder note my lovely pink toy camera (which took the last two shots) got lost in the depths of the rainforest's :( but never fear two more plastic beasts are heading my way! I'm still loving photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)