Saturday, October 5, 2013

Breaking Bad - Apology Girl Jane

With the finale come and gone I've felt the need to keep my Breaking Bad love alive so I did a quick sketch of one of my favourite characters, Jane.  It's probably no surprise she was one of my favs, I mean, cute girl, draws comics, played a love interest role, yup ticked all my boxes :)  I especially love when she did that Apology Girl Character but I'll stop with the references in case you weren't on board the Breaking Bad train and I know a lot weren't :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved her too

    weird that the show is over, I feel an empty hole that cannot be filled. we are trying to watch the sopranos, but I am not a fan, it doesn't compare..

    jomischief

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was great hey! I have an empty space too :( My friends hate me talking aboult the show though, so I also have to suppress all feelings :P he he

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)