Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sunny Juice Box Camera - Lomography 100 Film



Okay this Lomography 100 film roll was recently put through my Sunny juice Camera so I have more of an idea of where things went wrong :)

STATS
12 keeps 23 fails
Fail Reasons
Shooting into the sun, the plastic lens doesn't handle that too attractively! Shooting indoors - what was I thinking! Fingers over the lens and trying to do close up shots

Things to remember : The fail reasons are pretty much no brainers, I obviously wasn't using my brain when taking them.  Maybe the problem with me and toy cameras - I'm so use to doing everything manually on my other cameras that when it comes to toy cameras and all I have to do is press a button I tend to just shut off- need to be a bit more diligent & always always have fun!

On a side note I see the light leak again, could it possibly be my cameras dodgey closure letting in light, eep I really hope so!

4 comments:

  1. these are great. I admire you for trying all that stuff. I'm so used to working digital that the idea of giving up control alone scares the living daylights out of me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't given up complete control yet to be honest if it's a picture I really want I tend to still use my digital. I'm so scared of getting a blank roll of film back and having memories lost, which I know is kind of silly to say since they're stored in your memory but since I'm a visual person with a horrible memory I tend to rely on photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. colors are great here :) i have a great issue with focus when using toy cameras,always wanting to get closer to something when it is not possible ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to remember their limitations, especially with getting too close!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)