Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Mooloolaba Hangs

Wow, life has been a whirlwind. The short summary is the other week I found out I was finally having my second (and more comprehensive) endo surgery.  I went in on Tuesday 25th, stayed in over night and was back in my own bed Wednesday evening.  It was my longest surgery yet (3+ hours) and yet recovery has been super smooth sailing.  I don't have quite the same energy levels I did pre-surgery but my pain is non-existent and I'm incredibly grateful.  Since I'm on "bed rest" it gives me some time to play blog catch up.  Today are some photos we took a few months back when Ben, Joop and myself went for a beach play date :)


joop on cliff

Sand bubbler crabs patterns
 Patterns made in the sand by the sand bubbler crabs (so fun to watch them work, if you want a youtube distraction).


dog joop

rock with barnacles

the beach

dog beach

joop on lead

texture and hues of rock

black and white joop

joop and fee

rock textures and hues

sand bubbler crab balls

black and white photo

beach landscape

joop and ben

ben walking joop the dog

the beach

black and white photo of beach

black and white photo of dog

joop exploring the beach
Excuse me whilst I go edit some more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)